I am a Human

Being a human
I have an ego
Yet I do cry
Still I smiled
My heart is a piece of paper
Torn, could be tear apart
Light as a feather
Easily can flew away
Gone with the wind
Drown with the emotions
I do make mistakes
And I thanked them
Showing what I am wrong
I do make mistakes
And I thanked them
Teaching me what is right
When I've been scold, given a lesson
Beyond that, there are some cooler
calming, gently voice
soothing and settled me down
Alhamdulillah, a grateful, a bless
to meet these awesome doctors
Thank you :)
I am not giving up
I'll try my best to rise up
and shine bright
Upon all of that
Alhamdulillah, Thank you Allah
for all the opportunity that I've come this far
It is just a few miles away

p/s: Thank you. It is a long journey and I will go through it someday. Swallow all the bitten batter also the sweetened creamer. Build memories and learn from them. Insya Allah.
I am a human, a co-assistant doctor.
Currently in Obstetric and Gynecology Department who couldn't forget her Pediatric Lessons.
(22 June 2014 : 00.30 a.m. : In Operation Theater)


Comments

Popular Posts