Dear you,

Dear my future husband,
or currently my husband.

It's been quit long since my last posting. I've been very busy working as a houseman. But I'm thinking of writing this post to express my love as your future wife only after I am truly becoming your wife. At first I'm not very sure whether I am really getting married. It happened so fast with a mixed feeling in the beginning. Sometimes I'm not very sure it is true or not. But Alhamdulillah Allah makes my dream come true. My dream is to be proposed by someone in a halal way by meeting my parents, not by sweet words where those words can't last forever. And you did. Though we've become colleague in HTAA during our posting as houseman, you still have guts to ask me indirectly and you brought your parents to meet my parents. That was my dream.You have a sincere heart and I made my istikharah. Alhamdulillah my heart is more towards you. And I have one principle which I hold tightly until today that if our way seems to be smooth and steady, this is the right one for me. That is what I'm very sure about. In preparation of becoming a wife, I am still learning. You know right? I hope you can tolerate with my nagging and moody swing later plus my childish behaviour, sometimes I guess. For a woman to become emotional is common and I hope you will understand me. I guess I am simple but quite complex sometimes. Things that you should understand me, Hehe. Sometimes:

1. I can talk very fast
2. I may mumble
3. I might do both at once
4. I'll probably speak in broken sentences at times
5. I often say words in the wrong order
6. I might take ages to speak because I'm trying to make sure I make sense
7. I talk in circle and never reach my point
8. I think I'm talking without actually doing so
9. I cannot help it when any of this happens
10. This is me!

I have a lots of flaws or imperfections including my family but I still hope you accept me and my family as whoever we are. I hope together we build a marriage bless by Allah till Jannah. Thank you for writing me a 'love letter' today, seriously I'm not joking as I said, "saya menangis kejap", which I only have guts to express my feelings today, to be posted as I'm truly becoming your wife. I have a lots of dreams which are travelling around the world, writing a journal and open a bakery. But deep in my heart, I'm thinking of pursuing my study in Peadiatrics. And you allow me to do so right? Thank you for always say 'Yes' to me. Thank you for accepting me also as whoever I am. Please guide and advice me if I do wrongs as I'm your wife, trying hard to be better each day. May Allah bless our marriage till Jannah. Alhamdulillah ala kulli hal.

Lots of love,
Your wife.
22nd June 2017
27th Ramadhan 1438H

Comments

Popular Posts