Take the rough with the smooth.

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.. Barakallahu feeq to all readers..

Alhamdulillah.. An infinity grateful to Allah..
Finally, I could share some of my writings in a form of cyber blog, right here, right now, I am typing..

The moment where eleven weeks of burden on top of this shoulder become... SSSHHHUUPPPP.... suddenly GONE.. GONE with the wind. Eleven weeks in pediatric, and YES! for a virus dengue infection, for diarrhea and for respiratory disease. To be more specific, eleven weeks I been through and the oral exams for my pediatric department are according to the above. Maybe some would say.. only that you've been asked? I would go for an extra smile ^___^ Not to be misinterpreted for some kind of arrogant things or what, it is not more than a blissy blessed of relief and YEAPP, because the three supervisors are kind-hearted :) I would go an extra smile again... it suits the competency as a general medical officer... err I guess so..
From this tiny little heart, Alhamdulillah is all I could say..

ANNNNNNDDD.. Right now I am missing being a co-assistant during PEDIATRIC DEPARTMENT.. it'd be my dream to become one of THEM, am willing to go for great lengths :) InsyaAllah.. May Allah make an ease for me..

This is the first department which I felt physically low, tired or I could say always running out of batteries, but it is mentally loving, approachable and blessed.. Thousands of big thanks to all the Residents for the lessons, guidance and teaches that they had taught me, dr.ikhsan, dr.sholeh, dr.mila, dr.abdullaily, dr.ida, dr.mahirina, dr.nafis and many of them.. But what I love most are those patients, CHILDREN.. it's like a magnet that pull me over to go often though I 'm no longer belong there.. I've been attracted.. Thank you Allah for giving me this kind of feeling, to appreciate people surrounding me, to learn during hard times, to learn from my mistakes and last but not least to treat patients like someone whom I cared... not just take one's life into one's hand..

A lot of 'sooo called dramatic events' happened for that ELEVEN WEEKS! But enough with my writings, as I treasure every moments present in my life, we must too.. because Allah has HIS own plan for us.. I kept it locked inside my heart..and this writing is not less for a reminder to me, whenever I read this writing, it lit up my spirit :')

Kisah mereka. Syukuri apa yang ada dan tetap jalani hidup ini.
Life isn't always easy, I have to learn to take the rough with the smooth.. So Don't Ever Give Up Azurin! Thank You Allah :)

In my roomie/Makassar/South Sulawesi
13RabiulAwal1433H/25Jan2013/22.48 pm/Rainy Season

Comments

Popular Posts