Growing Up



Finally, it is been 20 years now and to the fact that I am already grown up. It feels like I put my steps forward and leave my past for a better life. Totally agree with the phrase "Experience is the best teacher". No more teenage talk, only adult conversation. Neither I am agree nor disagree. Frankly speaking that sometimes I have been called childish, funny, fussy and sometimes weird. Hurmmm, but this is me today. My Sahabati, my good friends. Knowing them is like a gift from Allah to me as we go on this journey, we like to remind each other, we love to cook together, we tell each other on the right things, we love to share on what we do and we are concern about each other. The phrase from Arabia, "Ukhuwwah fillah abadan abada" (Forever are friends because of Allah), I am praying for our friendship not only in this whole world but to the heaven.

All my old memories are starting to be loosen from my mind, my childhood days seems to be faded away and only when I looked back some of my photos, the memory is rewinding. I guess it is okay as time past by, as my age elevated, as my mind seems to delete those memories, but the way I am thinking is probably a little bit changed. A little to the way of being matured. Because I am already 20 years old, 20 years is a big thing to me not like 17, 18 or 19. Sometimes I am eager to enter practical life when observing seniors' life, sometimes I just could not wait to be HO (housemanship) but no matter what comes in my mind, I am praying to Allah to make things easy for me, to finish my study here smoothly in 4 years and later can do my job well as I enjoy it very much even though I do not have experience in treat patient yet only for taking blood pressure and do anamnesis . From now on, I am focusing on my dream to come true, wake up! and be a good muslimah doctor! Azurin Syazlina Belkhaini!

I will be 21 years in a year later. We must never afraid of getting old as it teaches us to appreciate things that happened and people around you. Open your heart and mind and look around you!

Comments

  1. insyaAllah, tatkala bersahabat biarlah menuju ke syurga wahai sahabat sejati. ^^,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts