Tommorow will be Musculoskeletal System

Alhamdulillah, as time passed by it is in the end of March now and I will start the new block or maybe I could say the beginning for my first experience to enter a real challenging medical blocks coming towards me. Praised would be to Allah for giving me His blessing through all the hardships I have been facing till now. Later on, I hope to do the best performance for my grades in every block, hopefully I can improve more, day by day even though only a little. I believe that Allah is always besides me, and He is enough for me. Last but not least, I hope all of us batch 09 medical students UNHAS will achieved great results in each final. By hoping that all of us can finish our medical degree in five years later, the same day we started and the same day we end. The only we can do is planning but He will decides what is best for us, but don't we ever give up hope on him yet have faith in Him, The All-Mighty and The Only One. My best wishes to all my friends, good luck guys!

Comments

  1. really inspiring..
    all the best to all of us...gambate!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amin insyaAllah,
    wahh kak ima dh mule brbahasa jepon!, i likeeee.. hahaha
    ganbatte gozaimasu!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts