Fears

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.
Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.
May peace be upon you my dear sisters and readers..

I thought so much and time flew by so fast. All I can see is they are right over there, the white line. The white line that I'm so scared enough to pass by. They are my fears that I couldn't overcome. Yet they are still over there. Waiting for me to face them one day.

I am fear to not fulfill my job responsibility, I am fear of being a co-Ass or a doctor to be, I am fear to let been drown by the word "BUSY', I am fear to not sit in the liqa' or not be in da'wah, I am fear of what marriage I'll have, I am fear of what family I'll have, I am fear to join the serving nations worldwide, I am fear for saying that my dream is to be a pediatric and will join the MERCY. I am fear on how the world out there is no longer safe for us, in the future what would be mine? There are so many fears that if I write, this post is only full of mine. It wouldn't finish.

But as I sat quietly and think deeply, to whom should I pass these burden of fears, it will not settle any. So rather I say they are my fears, should I say they are my Good Aims to reach? I mean the positives.
What is in this heart, only Allah knows. Let put them in my diary :)

Let me get a review of my elementary years:
Teacher: My dear children, in this world what are you fear most?
Children: Ghost! Darkness! Shaytan! Bad grades! Mistakes! Accidents! Qiyamat! so on...
Teacher: Remember my dear, what you should fear most is to Allah S.W.T.. because HE created everything, if HE does not allow for something to happen and it won't. :)

~I'm coming home, I'm coming home
  Tell the world I'm coming home
  Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday
  I know my kingdom awaits and they forgiven my mistakes
  I'm coming home, I'm coming home
  Tell the world I'm coming home
  (Skylar Grey - Coming Home)

p/s: Somehow I miss my own little Malaysia in Makassar, Sulawesi, Indonesia. ^_^

In my pinkyroomie/Terengganu/Malaysia
14:50/ 4 March 2012/ 23 Rabiul Akhir 1433 H

Comments

Popular Posts