In the eye of beholder

In the eye of beholder
we are the greatest creature
by holding all the gesture
to make this world better

Yet
human are never be satisfied
to what they have occupied
getting angry and argufied
over the things that less signified

O Allah
please forgive us
for being such an ignoramus
grab us from the silly imperious
and also from not eternal luxurious
that this world had shown to us

O Allah
we admit that we all are troublemaker
towards the world which getting older
even so You don't make any barrier
You hate the sin not the sinner

Allahu Rabbi ya Rahman ya Raheem
this heart is full of sins
being trapped by own nafs
and Shaytan take over my weakness
for the past dark of years

But I know
Allah is The Best Listener
from the bottom of this little heart space
please accept my repentance
and show me Your Guidance
please make me an achiever
in searching the light of a winner
a winner to be in a divine embrace
a bless to be Your servant

Kamar kecilku/Terengganu/Malaysia
29 August 2012/6.44 p.m

Comments

  1. syukran :) but I must say that these words are nothing than an inspirational from Allah, The Almighty. ^___^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts