To: Adek Amad From: Kak Wing

Amad...
Today is not the End of your day my dear,
But the Beginner of your next day,
So you should not upset of what the result is,
Try to be more grateful and raise up your hands,
Towards Allah and say to Him,
To even make you stronger and keep stronger,
To even make you braver and even bravest,
I believe in you to do better for the sake of your future my dear.

Starting from now,
You should work harder and burn the midnight oil,
You are now coming to an age of 16,
16 years old is big enough require you to think carefully,
Of what your really wanna be (ambition),
2 years later you'll be facing SPM,
That's the end of your title as a school kid,
So do well to prove that,
You are not wasting time,
And learn how to be a good school student.

No matter what the outcomes,
At least you have tried,
One thing for sure,
Allah knows best for you,
As He is the One and Only,
Our Creator,
So speak to Him a lot,
In your prayers and du'a,
He will listen to you while others,
Sometimes couldn't,
Keep your faith in Allah,
So don't be afraid,
You are in one step closer,
Lets be brave to face your day,
My du'a always with you,
I love you my little brother,
Ahmad Syaheen Belkhaini..


Ahmad Syaheen Belkhaini, don't be upset! My little brother you should smile a lot!^_____^

Comments

Popular Posts