Ramadan ar-Rahmah


Ya Ramadan Kareem
It's been more than a week
Since Sya'aban has left
As it'll be more than two weeks
For Syawal to greet you
In this month of Tarbiyyah
For the remaining days that I've started counting
Far beneath the surface
I'am grateful to feel the differences
Pertaining to this Ramadan and before
To hope this feeling to be continuous
From the beginning to the end
Is a Du'a and my faith Towards Allah The Most Merciful.

In the cold and darkness
You lighten my day with brightness
In the sadness of my grief
You joy me with the hug of warmth
In the drowning of failure
You taught me how to endure
Alhamdulillah ya Rabbi
The gift of the greatest month of Ramadan
Is really a blessing for me Ya Rabb
May You show me Your way
And ease me with Your guidance
To keep walking towards Your Path
Amin Ya Rabb al-'Alamin.


In Room (Kamar 1), 12 Ramadan 1432H
8.20 a.m

p/s: Selamat datang buat junior baru.
Bersama mewujudkan bi'ah solehah pada komuniti. ^^,

Comments

Popular Posts