Birdie Wings


Sweet bravery upon this sweet land
Spread your wings above the ground
Ready to fly to the sky high
Over the green grass and blue ocean
Miles away you've left forward
Miles away you've discovered
Miles away you've seen enough
You rather stay awake when you're asleep
Because you love enjoying the scenery
Sweet bravery with two wings
Keep moving and stay ahead
You'll be just fine
Put your dream above to the blue sky
High on top of the world

How I wish
I wish to dream like you
Will you fly me away?
Fly me away high to the sky?
To see what you have seen
To know what's going on out there
Places where no humans can reach
Take me away on the faded maps
With your sharp eyes and strong wings
To discover the ALL-Mighty creations
How I wish to have wings like you
Now I know what's life was like
It's beautiful and wonderful
To see those painted scenes
To appreciate what happens
To learn from mistakes
To become a better one than yesterday
I hope I'll find my way someday
InsyaAllah



O Allah, as YOU are the Only source of my strength for I am weak.
O Allah, please have mercy on me and give me YOUR pure strength.
May YOU forgive all my sins from past and the future.

~kalamwarkah~

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts