New sem and new block






Sit in front of my laptop on my last holiday night hoping to post something, and these are what I got.

Not much to say, just a few words to boost up my confident in order to achieve on my target. With the new block coming up tomorrow; Bioethics, I hope I can gain more knowledge and experienced in this medical field with Allah's willing. I hope I can reflect my past to a better one, InsyaALLAH. Hope to score good grades, with those unknown marks for certain subjects, still praying to HIM to excel to the top, hope to be more responsible and less clumsy, hope to study hard and play well, hope to make my friends happy and one thing for sure, hope to make my family to be proud with. Keeping the word, "We all have ability to achieve something but the difference is on how many percents are the usage we've done"

Thus, I would like to share upon a quote “Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful.”

Comments

Popular Posts