First day for new block

Arrived at classroom around 7.40am, dissapointed of myself by hoping to go early but only managed 10minutes after the lecture time. Luckily, Dr. Gatot Lawrence haven't started his class yet because some of technical error. I took my seat properly and wait for the lecture starts. It took over 30minutes after that because some of my classmates were late. His lecture was so-called-enjoyable because he explained everything in detailed by not just reading the slide lecture yet attract all the students attentions. I'm very happy whenever we get class session with him.

Then, from 10.20am till 3pm, we have no classes because the lecturer couldn't attend. Followed by the lecture by Dr. Syamsu at 3pm to 4.10pm. After that, during the presentation of AMSA ( Asian Medical Student Association ) at LT5, the best quote that I got from the Presiden of UNHAS AMSA was, "It is nice to be important, but it is important to be nice". It is true that we were racing to be No.1 and forget rules sometimes in order to make sure that everybody notify us, but sometimes be humble and make a good deed will always be the first priority for everyone to see us while we follow the right path. Plus! We as a medical student!

These are what I got for today eventhough it may seem to be small matter to write on, but as long as me myself feel that it is important, it is enough as a reminder. Thus, I hope for the next day, Allah will make me stronger even better to face the obstacles in the future. I'm pray to Allah to lead me the right path. InsyaAllah.


Comments

Popular Posts